Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Quandary

I'm at a loss. This really doesn't happen that often either. I've been back from my holiday for some time now, and my plan was to continue blogging. But I discovered, on my return, that it's not as easy as I once assumed... I simply don't know what to blog about!

Although my travel blog was about travel, food and all-round adventure, finding that in my regular life has been a challenge, to say the least.  I don't have a lot of "adventure" in LA and I don't travel every weekend like I used to in Europe. But there is one thing. I eat. I'm not a foodie like those that can be found on chowhound or the like, but I like to try stuff, for lack of a better word. So that's what I'm going to do. I'll write about my food adventures!

But don't be mistaken - I am not a typical 'foodie' or even a critic. My intention is not to annihilate food joints with the pointy end of my pen! I'll write more from the human side, as this is a far more comfortable angle for me.

So there you have it. Keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: